5 de Vlugt is a lovely three bedroomed upstairs apartment offering simply stunning seaviews. This and its very central location make it a perfect base for couples, or families with older children.
One enters the open plan living and dining area which leads onto a small patio with weber braai. The kitchen is fully equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer (no dishwasher).
Upstairs the main bedroom has a queen bed and opens on to a private patio with those stunning views. The en suite bathroom has a bath and overhead shower.
The second bedroom has a double bed and the third bedroom two single beds. There is a second bathroom with a large modern shower.
All linen and towels are provided. Just bring beach towels.
• Stunning views over the lagoon, beach and to the mountains beyond.
• One block from the Main Street with all of its restaurants and shops
• Modern furnishings and fittings
• Flat screen tv with dvd and DSTV by request
• Fully equipped with all linen and towels
• Kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Secure complex
• Parking for one car and a small trailelr
Peak Season 1st December to 15th January R2500 per day
Summer Season 16th January to 5th May R1800 per day
Low season 6th May to 30th November R1500 per day
Cnr Church St and Sewell Street, Plettemberg Bay
de Vlugt is on the corner of Sewell and Church Streets. Turn right off Main Street
Cnr Church St and Sewell Street