Walking into this apartment you have a passage with the bedroom to the left. Further on you enter the kitchen open plan with the living room leading onto the large balcony. The kitchen is well laid out with the cooking and preparing on the one side and the washing and cleaning on the other. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle and toaster. You also find a good supply of crockery and cutlery as well as cooking utensils.
There is a large granite top counter with bar stools for having a meal or catching up on those emails. Very light and bright living room with L-shape comfortable couch leading onto the large balcony with spectacular views. The balcony has a patio table and two chairs - ideal for sundowners or to read the newspaper with a coffee in the morning sun. The curtains in the living room block out any light completely from entering making it possible to watch that great sporting event you don't want to miss on TV - even in broad daylight. The living room also has two ottomans which fold out as single mattresses providing extra sleeping arrangements for children or to put your feet up.
The bedroom with en-suite bathroom is at the back of the apartment as you enter from the elevator making it very quiet at night away from the sounds of the city. The modern bathroom features a large shower, toilet and basin with large mirror above. Both the living room and the bedroom has one accent wall covered with stunning wallpaper for that extra special feel. The apartment has free wifi, and air-conditioner in the living room.
Fully furnished and 1Bedroom apartment with spectacular views
- Open plan living room leading onto large balcony overlooking Table Bay and the harbour
- Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite - hotel bouquet)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
- Washing machine, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Large granite top with bar stools for dining
- 1 Bedroom (en-suite)
- 1 bathroom with shower only, basin & toilet
- Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
- Secure dedicated parking bay
- Level: 9th floor
- Access: Elevator & stairs
|Low Season||1 May - 30 Sept||R1235.00|
|High Season||1 Oct - 19 Dec||R1640.00|
|Peak Season||20 Dec - 5 Jan||R2460.00|
|High Season||6 Jan - 30 April||R1640.00|
115 Buitengracht, De Waterkant, Cape Town