Kimberley House is a gracious old house filled with light, situated halfway up a cobbled cul-de-sac, a stone's throw from the sea. It has three double en suite bedrooms, all with French doors and a huge patio for al fresco dining, from which you can almost reach out and touch the sea. Sensitively renovated to create the easy-living of a modern house but retains old oregon pine floors, high ceilings and other original features. It is simply but tastefully furnished and has an unfussy holiday feel.
There’s a large entertainer’s kitchen, plenty of doors and windows opening onto the huge, deep, semi-circular stoep with serene sea views, and a protected courtyard out back. The terraced garden is equally inviting for lazy afternoons lounging on the lawn or a game of badminton and with a lovely shaded seating area and BBQ facilities The lounge has a fireplace, and deep, comfy sofas There’s a separate utility room, 10-seater dining room and parking for four cars. Dalebrook tidal pool and Danger Beach are minutes walk away.
Kalk Bay is a unique fishing village with working harbour and fish market, countless quirky shops and galleries and some of the best coffee and eating in Cape Town.
• Three double rooms, each with en-suite shower
• Large living room with comfy sofas and fireplace
• 10-seater dining room
• TV room with sleeper couch
• Guest bathroom
• Open plan kitchen, fully equipped with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and views!
• Magnificent sea and mountain views from every room
• Huge patio with superb whale watching and outdoor eating facilities
• Lush garden
• Secure off-street parking for up to four cars
• All bedrooms have French doors opening onto courtyard or patio
• Excellent security
R2950 - R4000
Kimberley House is on the border of Kalk Bay and St James just off Main Road.
7 Kimberley Road, Kalk Bay, Cape Town