Decorated in a homely, no fuss style with a fun, Oriental twist, the cottage has been lovingly restored and retains all the original old Oregon floors and windows. It’s design caters for modern lifestyles with a spacious, open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen area, all with access to a sheltered patio and enclosed private back garden. This comfortable, homely space is ideal for children and a mere three blocks away from Fish Hoek beach and village, hosting some delightful restaurants. This is the perfect seaside village home for anyone looking for a good rest.ter for modern lifestyles.
• Bedrooms 3
• 2 x single beds
• 1 x double bed
• 1 x king bed
• Bathrooms 2
• Bath basin and toilet
• Shower hand basin and toilet
• Shower and toilet in garden
• Kitchen has a dish washer and is well equipped
• Lounge and dining room
• Weber braai
• Single garage and additional parking in driveway – automated gates
• Patio with outdoor furniture
• There is a wall safe for valuables and an alarm system.
• DSTV can be provided at an additional charge or you may bring your own DSTV card with you.
• The kitchen is well equipped, has microwave, dishwasher and all other appliances.
• There is a laundry with washing machine and an outside shower and toilet.
• Access to the property is automated and it is wheelchair friendly. No steps at all.
• Secure off-street parking for 3 vehicles
• High season 1st December to 15th January and Easter weekend – R1650 per day
• Mid season 16th January to 30th April – R1200 per day
• Low season 1st May to 30th November – R1100 per day
Refundable damages deposit of R2000
Booking fee of R600
Min booking 5 days out of season
5 days min booking
10 days min 1st December – 15th January
6 Third Ave, Fish Hoek, Cape Town
6 Third Ave, Fish Hoek