Situated in a quaint, peaceful street in the historic Diep River Village on the doorstep of the Constantia Valley, you’ll love this spacious self-catering cottage’s ambiance, quiet neighbourhood and location. It's perfect for couples, business travellers, golfers and families (with kids).
Great shopping malls and fabulous local restaurants are close by, only a 3 minute drive to the Constantia Valley, with great shops and eateries. 15-minute drive to the pristine False Bay warm water beaches, as well as Hout Bay, Noordhoek and Kalk Bay. 10 minutes to highly rated golf courses, top class restaurants, family-friendly activities and beautiful mountain walks. 20 min drive to city centre, the Waterfront, Table Mountain and Cape Town International Airport. Convenience stores, coffee shops and antique stores are within walking distance.
This lovely home comfortably accommodates 6 and offering:
• A spacious main bedroom with a Queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom, a 2nd bedroom with a double bed and a third bedroom with two single beds.
• There is a full second family bathroom.
• The living rooms comprise an open plan lounge (with television, an Explorer DSTV decoder ), dining area and kitchen leading to an outdoor entertainment /barbecue area set in a quaint leafy courtyard with a fountain, adding to the home-from-home feel.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons, including a coffee machine, washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher.
• There is another spacious living room with television and its own HD DSTV decoder, perfect if guests would like to watch 2 different TV channels at the same time.
• Outside there is a normal wood fire barbecue as well as a small Weber gas barbecue.
• Inside there is a gas heater plus two inside wood burning fireplaces to keep you warm in winter.
• Included is Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, a DVD player, quality towels, bedding, crockery and cutlery are supplied.
• Security includes safe off street parking for 3 cars behind gates, an alarm, garden beams, panic buttons and armed response.
• Cleaning services can be arranged.
Peak Season 1 December - 28 February R1800 per day
Mid-Season 1 October to 30 November & 1 March to 30 April R1500 per day
Low Season 1 May - 30 September R1200 per day
Minimum stay of 3 nights and for stays longer than 14 days additional pay as you go electricity applies.
There is a R300 cleaning fee.
24 Hanover Road, Diep River