Check Availability and Book Now
101 Ebb Tide is a one and a half bedroom luxury apartment. Situated opposite the ocean and a short stroll to Camps Bay Village. It is North facing (the best option in South Africa) with a great view and patio.
1 en suite bedr, study with 3/4 bed, guest bathroom, open plan lounge, dining room with modern kitchen. Lift Access in2 the apt. Terrace with pool.
There is a king size bed in the main bedroom of 101 Ebb Tide.
The en-suite bathroom has a bath and a shower
The second room is open plan to the living area. There is a three quarter bed sleeper couch. There is no door to the room. The bathroom is separate.
- There is an plunge pool, +/- 4.5m x 3m’s and 1.5m deep.
- The elevator opens up into the apartment.
- The 101 Ebb Tide apartment is all on one level.
- Air-conditioning in the bedroom and living area.
- Under-floor heating in the main bathroom.
- The terrace is a magnificent view of the ocean. Lion’s Head and Camps Bay.
- The size is +/- 2.5m x 8.5m’s.
- There is one basement parking per apartment at Ebb Tide.
- Ebb Tide is 750 meters from Camps Bay beach and it is flat – none of the hills that are found in other parts of Camps Bay.
- The private beach of Bali Bay is 100 meters from Ebb Tide.
- Ebb Tide is 350 meters from Bakoven Beach, the perfect beach if you want to be away from the crowds.
- Ebb Tide is also 750 meters from Camps Bay Village, with a host of coffee shops, restaurants and bars and a seven minute drive to Cape Town city center and the V&A Waterfront. 30 Minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
- This one bedroom Ebb Tide apartment is +/- 219 square meters.
- Ebb Tide is North facing which means you can have a great view of the sunset without the glare. It is the perfect setting in South Africa. You can watch the sun rise and set.
- Fiber Wifi – 50 mbps and can be increased at an additional charge
- This specific apartment has a UPS for the wifi during power cuts.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- Additional rules information
Full payment to reflect in our bank account 24 hours before arrival. We require the estimated time of arrival as a member of staff need to meet the guests on arrival. The credit card holder, with the credit card must be present on arrival with a valid passport or South African ID. Refundable breakage deposit due one week before arrival.
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom Amenities
- Cleaning service
- Coffee / tea facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Separate tub and shower
- Sitting area
- Swimming Pool
- Wake-up calls