Felsensicht Holiday Home

10 Arum Rd, Murdock Valley, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa

Dean Admin
Hosted by Gail Hochreiter

Email us at hochreiter@mweb.co.za
or call us on +27-11-7867271 or +27-833092983

Prices

  • night: R3,100.00
  • Minimum days of a booking: 2
Accommodation
6 Guests
Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms / 4 Beds
Bathrooms
2 Full

“Self-Catering Accommodation with arguably the best view in the Peninsula”

The AA Travel Guides.

GROUND FLOOR:

Large double garage, storage area.

MIDDLE FLOOR:

Open plan kitchen/dining-room/lounge area; glass top stove with conventional oven; microwave oven; fridge-freezer; excellent Jetmaster fireplace; DSTV; music system; underfloor heating; excellent view of the ocean whilst preparing meals or dining; guest toilet; scullery with washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer; large outdoor sea-facing patio area with deckchairs, sun umbrella, outdoor dining table & chairs and a Weber as well as a gas barbecue for braaiing; outdoor washing line area; indigenous sloping garden area in front of, behind, and above the house.

UPPER FLOOR:

Main bedroom with bathroom en-suite (bath and shower); queen size double bed; desk with mirror; small table with two comfortable armchairs; bedside lamps; large dressing room with built in safe.
Second bedroom with double bed; built in cupboard; chest of drawers; bedside lamps; desk and chair.
Third bedroom with two single beds; two built in cupboards; comfortable armchair; bedside lamps; bookcase.
Second bathroom with bath and shower.
Sea-facing patio area with exquisite views serving all bedrooms (best views in the house, especially with a cup of coffee in hand early in the morning).
Upper floor area carpeted with underfloor heating in passage and bathrooms.

CHILD POLICY: Children are welcome. We have a camp cot with mattress and bedding for your little one should he/she be less than 2 years of age.

Accommodation

Felsensicht Self-Catering Holiday Home
4 Holiday home
6 Guests

Terms & rules

  • Smoking allowed: No
  • Pets allowed: No
  • Party allowed: No
  • Children allowed: Yes
  • Cancellation Policy
  • A 30% non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. In addition, a refundable security deposit is required to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. This amount is usually between R1750 and R3500 (depending on the length of stay) and is refunded, latest one week after departure following a satisfactory inventory count.
  • Additional rules information
  • All credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express). Credit Card payments should be made through the our secure Iveri Internet portal - details will be furnished. A refundable "breakages/loss" deposit is required (between R1750 and R5000 depending on the length of stay). This deposit is kept in trust and reimbursed approximately one week after departure, following a satisfactory inventory count. Ours is a non-smoking establishment. We do ask you to sign our non-smoking agreement which forms part of our Client Information form.

Features

Amenities

  • BBQ / Picnic area
  • Free parking
  • Secured parking
  • WiFi

Availability

  • The minimum stay is 2 nights

January 2022

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31

February 2022

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • Available
  • Pending
  • Booked

Similar listings

Featured Octopus Garden Villa
R2,700/p/n

Octopus Garden Villa

4 Afrikander Rd, Murdock Valley, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Baths
  • 6 Guests
  • Apartments, Cottages & Holiday Homes, Luxury Villas, Self Catering

Simonsview Guesthouse

3 Seemeeu Street, Glen Marine, Simon's Town, Cape Town
  • Guest Houses, Self Catering

Watsonia Cottage

23 Watsonia Road, Murdoch Valley North, Simon's Town
  • Cottages & Holiday Homes, Self Catering
Listings
R500/pps

Moonglow Guesthouse

7 Bennett Close Glencairn
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 6 Guests
  • Bed and Breakfast, Guest Houses, Self Catering
Enquire
R3,100/night
Search

January 2022

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31

February 2022

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28

Compare listings

Compare