Inglenook offers absolute privacy in a luxury contemporary farmhouse set on 25 acres of fynbos. Situated 45 minutes from Cape Town, and 10 minutes from the West Coast’s famous 16 Mile Beach, Inglenook is the perfect getaway for family or friends.
Inglenook is a 5 bedroom farmhouse. The 4 bedrooms downstairs are a mix of singles and queen size beds, with an additional 2 ‘teenager’ beds on either side of the fireplace. The upstairs bedroom is ideal for a family with smaller kids and has a queen, and 2 single beds…..and best of all is that each bedroom has its own fireplace.
Inside, the architecture and decor are eclectic, each piece is gorgeous and collectively, it all creates a feeling of extravagant chic. The twisted wooden stair rail; the cherub chandeliers; the Mandela prints – each chosen with consideration for the overall ambience. Natural light streams through many glass doors and windows in the main living area, with raw brickwork creating texture on walls being contrasted with the smooth stuccoed flooring. Distinctly Moroccan; Balinese and ‘old world’ influences converge to create what can only be described as Contemporary Farmhouse Chic. You need to see it for yourself!
- 5 spacious double bedrooms – each with a private fire-place (mix of queen and single beds)
- 3 bedrooms en-suite with 2 downstairs bedrooms sharing a large family bathroom with double basins, bath and shower.
- Two fire pits for evening giggles and chats and late-night storytelling.
- Entertainment deck with day beds, large pool, sauna, jacuzzi and braai.
- Lounge, Inglenook’ with massive fireplace and dining room table that seats 14/16.
- Shaded alfresco dining area around the boulle court
- Safe, secure and private.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- 50% non-refundable deposit secures.
- Close to Beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool